Brambridge House is a Grade II* listed country house set in substantial grounds on the east bank of the River Itchen in an area of outstanding beauty and Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), just 7 miles from Winchester.
A house has existed on the site since the 16th century, the present one having been constructed after much of the original house was destroyed by fire in 1872. The 18th century garden side contains the drawing and dining room that survived the 1872 fire. (See photo)
The property was converted into fourteen apartments in the early 1950’s but sadly, suffered many years of neglect prior to our sister company, the M25 Group’s purchase in 2001.
The property was sold after partial restoration in 2013.